Order packer (Finished Product Hall) at Obela – Flexible working hours – Mijdrecht (NL)
At our production location in Mijdrecht we are looking for a hard working enthusiastic order FPH (Finished Product Hall) packer who is responsible to get our various hummus products ready for shipment in time. Are you the new team member that helps us grow? Apply now!
As FPH Order Packer you are responsible for packing and boxing our various hummus Obela products according to the order list. You also make sure that the boxes are closed correctly, that they contain the right information (expire date, barcode, product name and production date) and are shipped at the agreed time.
Obela Florentin Fresh Dips & Spreads Western Europe is a joint venture partnership between two of the leading global food and beverage companies, PepsiCo and Strauss. Our purpose is to bring the diversity of the world to life through an array of fresh, healthy and wholesome dips and spreads. Our food offers an exciting discovery of worldly flavors, adapted to local cuisines and cultures, that inspires sharing and togetherness. We have operating businesses in Central America, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Our Western European business is located in Mijdrecht (South of Amsterdam) where we manufacture and market our two brands Obela and Florentin – Organic Kitchen.
Your responsibilities are
As FPH Order Packer you make sure that the products are packed correctly and shipped at the right time. Your tasks include:
- Preparing and setting up the packing machine and making sure that all the boxes are filled correctly
- Applying the right information on the boxes (expire date, barcode, product name and production date) by using a printer
- Checking the correct product numbers in accordance with the order form and informing the shift leader in case of deviations.
- Doing daily maintenance and cleaning of the packing machine
- Performing other tasks in the department when the need is there
For us it is really important that you work according to strict hygiene rules (HACCP). Of course we will train you to work by these standards.
Our Obela teams work from Monday till Friday between 6 am and 10:30 pm, during which we have two shifts. Shift one is form 6 am until 2:30 pm and shift two is from 2 pm until 10:30 pm. For us it is important that you can work at least 8 hours a week. It is possible to align your working hours with your studies and to work extra during the holiday period.
This is you
- You are proactive, take initiative and have a hands on mentality
- You are available for at least 8 hours a week, want to work hard and aim for the best result
- You are a team player who is willing to always offer a helping hand
- You have good mental arithmetic skills
- You are structured and work hygienically
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must
We offer you
- A good working environment where you can grow fast in tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours that can be balanced with your study hours
- Extra allowance during evening hours
- HACCP training and coaching on the job
- A salary of €2150 per month and 25 holidays in case of full-time employment (37.7 hours per week)
- Travel costs up until a maximum of €250 per month
- A year-end bonus and pension scheme (via VLEP)
- Please be aware that in our production area it is forbidden to wear jewelry (visual piercings need to be taped) or bring anything with nuts